You know how when you’re looking at just one thing online & that “other things you may be interested in” thing catches your eye & before you know it, you’ve wasted more time than you care to admit reading & watching stuff that you never meant to? I know you know what I’m talking about.
Well I may or may not have been watching My Drunk Kitchen when I started clicking on random video suggestions & somehow ended up on Ramsey’s perfect scrambled eggs & I knew I had to try it. It was a totally different egg style than I’ve ever had & I mean it was labeled “perfect.” Of course I had to test it to see if it lived up to the claim. I didn’t have any crème fraîche on hand so I used cream cheese instead & oh me oh my was it incredible. I’m pretty sure I’ve made this like six times in the last couple weeks.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tlbs of unsalted butter
- 1/2 tlbs of cream cheese
- 2 tbs of chopped chives
- Salt & Pepper
- Baguette, cut into 3/4″ thick pieces & toasted
- Olive oil
- Cherry or grape tomatoes
- Crack the three eggs into a small sauce pan & add butter.
- Turn on stove to medium high heat & start to stir. Make sure you never stop stirring.
- When eggs start to cook take the pan off the heat & continue to stir for a few seconds. Do this off & on about 4-5 times until your eggs are almost fully cooked.
- When your eggs are almost cooked mix in the cream cheese, salt & pepper & chives.
- Serve on baguette.
- Add a little oil to a pan and add as many tomatoes as you want.
- Let the tomatoes cook for about 4-5 min
- Serve and enjoy!