Eggs in a (bacon) Basket
Individual servings, 1 piece each.
What You Need:
- Sliced Bread
- Some sort of circular object to cut the bread with (I used a glass that was about the same size as my muffin pan)
What You Do:
- Preheat your oven to 375°.
- Precook the bacon in a skillet til it’s about half done.
- SPRAY THE MUFFIN PAN!
- Cut out the circular pieces from your sliced bread & lay them into the muffin pan, just smoosh it down.
- Line the bacon around the edges of the muffin divets. It’s okay if it isn’t perfect, the egg will “glue” it all together.
- Crack an egg into the “cup” you’ve just created.
- Sprinkle with salt + pepper.
- Bake for about 15-25 minutes, depending on how runny you like your eggs.