Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars
Discovered via Cookies & Cups
What You Need:
- 2 cans Crescent Rolls
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 c sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
What You Do:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Unroll 1 can of crescent rolls and lay flat in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Stretch the rolls to cover the bottom of the pan. Pinch any seams closed.
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla until combined and smooth.
- Spread this over top of the crescent roll.
- Unroll your remaining can of crescent rolls and lay this on top of the cream cheese mixture, again, pinching closed any open seams.
- Pour your melted butter on top of the crescent roll.
- In a bowl mix the remaining sugar and tablespoon of cinnamon together and sprinkle that evenly on top of butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes until top is golden brown.
- Let cool for approximately 20 minutes and then put in refrigerator to completely chill before dividing.