Watermelon, Goat Cheese, & Mint
You can make as little or as much as you’d like.
What You Need:
- Goat Cheese
What You Do:
- Cut the watermelon into appropriate slices. Appropriate meaning whatever thickness you prefer.
- Take a circular item that’s roughly the same circumference of your goat cheese & cut out circles. I used the cap to my sea salt grinder.
- Cut the goat cheese into slices (this is when you need to figure out your ratio for the thickness of slices).
- Stack a watermelon slice, then goat cheese, then another watermelon slice.
- Sprinkle with chopped mint.